Sunday, March 19, 2006

dégustasion mars

We've tasted one Rose Spumante, one white and 4 red wine tonight.
It was a aged spumante. I forgot how old it was. little more aged than we've expected, but it's not bad.




Coulee de Serrant, Nicolas Joly. I've sipped his wine after a long, long while. very richness. I also like Chateau Pierer Bise. Another nice wine in Loire.



We've tasted 3 bottles of wine in this domaine tonight. Bourgogne was a easy wine to enjoy, Everybody liked it. Tow Gevrey Chambertin were more rich than Bourgogne. I think I like to drink them after a couple of year.


This is Iris's wine. It is the frist time to drink her wine. Grenache 100%, she told me. it's very richness more than I've expected. I've tasted a Italian wine which was also 100% Grenach before, and it taste light, Ofcourse that was also ripe grape. but Iris's Grenache was strong, richness, soft tanic. I thought it was another grape.

No comments: