Saturday, July 04, 2009

a home party

I was invited a home party tonight.






I brought three white bottles of Japanese wine made by Grace winery. Because people who are wine lovers usually tend not to drink or bring Japanese wine. and I wanted to hear what people said this wine. The variety was kerner. It was the first time to drink this variety and I liked it. It's completely the nuance of a grapefruit. It's a nice wine for drinking outside in a hot summer day. I've also brought a Italian kerner wine to compare. It's far from it. I prefer Japanese one. There were another white wine, but I lost the chance to take the photo. That was Meursault. It wasn't bad at all.






The red wines were full bottle type. It's rich tannin and ripen fruits.






This is a sweet type of wine made by Grace winery. It's not complicated. simple light sweetish dessert wine.

No comments: