Sunday, August 31, 2008

Domaine d'Aupilhac

We've tasted the wines of Sylvain Fadat's yesterday night. He is one of vignoron who is dedicate efforts to making wine, Domane d'Aupihac. I've told that he had got a cardiac disease while he was working so hard to bring waste land under cultivation in Cokalieres. Now, he implants a pacemaker in his body and he still grow the grapes and make wonderful wines. I think the wines in Cokalieres have nice acid and mineral. The wines come to a nice texture.

The left one smelt honey. The wine on the right has more nice acid and mineral.I prefer the right one.



Somehow, I prefer the wine on the right. the balance? texture? I can't describe what's the point. The left wine was more juicy and fruity for me. It's not bad at all.


I love La Boda very much. Somehow, I've got a feeling of this wine is different from the other. La Boda means bridal in Spanish. I've heard of that his wife is from Spain. I guess this wine has something nice meaning.

No comments: